The NEW Drift Scope Laser
Simplifying Surveying and Mining Tunnel Alignment
The Drift Scope Laser (pat.pend) was developed in 2002, to provide surveyors, miners and tunnel workers with a fast, easy to use and lightweight tool that sets up the alignment of the next drill development round.
It has a proven history of improving the speed and accuracy of shooting lines for tunnel advancement using a simple and effective method.
Over the past few years we have been working to improve this product. The goal was to create a sturdier, and still lightweight version of this industry popular product.
We’ve succeeded, and are proud to launch the NEW Drift Scope Laser.
Primary Uses and Locations:
- Tunnel development and alignment
- Drift development and alignment
- Underground mines
- Simple concept – easy to understand and implement, hangs on a string
- Quicker surveyor and jumbo driller setup time
- Accurate, drift will stay on line and grade up to 200 feet (60 meters)
- Adaptable to shoot line around machinery at face
|Click Here to Download the Drift Scope Laser Fact Sheet.|
- Grade: –25 to +25% (1% increments)
- New lightweight materials are sturdier than before.
The Drift Scope Laser projects a dot in a direction that is perpendicular to a string that it is hung onto. The device is weighted in such a way that the required grade is automatically attained.
The string is strung between two surveyed points with spads are to be located square to the drift direction. Offsets are from the left or right spad. Dampened against ventilation fans by the hanging weight.